Monday, December 28, 2020

Rareform - Review

 

Maybe you've seen ads for this brand.
A California brand that repurposes billboards into bags and totes.
So I bought a couple of them.
Taking advantage of their current sale, I picked up a duffle bag and a toiletry bag.



The duffle isn't huge, but it perfect for an overnight.
It is super light, compact, and includes a detachable strap.


I thought I could use it as a swim bag, but I may just use it as an easy travel or
overnight bag. Zipper works smoothly, capacity is ideal to take whatever you need 
for a day trip or short time away.


The Vienna toiletry bag is awesome. It was actually the reason
I decided to check out the rest of the site. 
Obviously, all the colours of the bags are unique, as the materials
come from different billboards. I chose one with several
 different primary colours. Whatever you choose will not
match anyone else's bag.


Pockets, a large zippered compartment, and small zipper
compartment to catch the tiny bits. It all folds out and can be
hung by the built in hook for convenience. 


I put all my standard travel stuff into it (transferred from
another small bag that I've been using for a few years) and 
everything fits great. It zips up smooth, and fits into my bag perfectly.
I took both pieces overnight with me to my parents house on
Christmas Eve. Can't wait to take it out on a longer trip to give
it a proper test.

I keep the small travel kit packed with a few standard to-go
items and stored on a shelf. It has helped make my packing routine
super easy, as I just need to spot-check that anything is missing. It is also
the home for my airport security line liquids bag.
I like streamlining things, and this works well for me.
It also helps to cut down on the "oh darn I forgot to pack that" 
moments while away.


So, I would recommend taking a look at their bags, if you're in the
market for some travel accessories. In addition to reusing materials that
would otherwise just be thrown away, you get a completely unique bag that
is also very useful. Attractive + useful = perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment