Sunday, April 24, 2022

Ready, Set, MOOOOOOVE!


A gazillion forms signed, lots of money changed hands, and I got the keys
to an entire house! 😮
I'm the captain now!


From chaos...


...what the what?!...


...to more chaos...


...I'm ready! Let's rattle the old bones!


The whole place to myself!



It's still chaos, but not as cramped now.


The soon-to-be music studio/office.
Complete with mirror ball!
I've had that ball for years, but now I have a place to hang it!


Still lots of stuff to move, but making progress.
By end of this week, I should only have the basics and larger items left to move.


The apartment is getting more spartan.
It's so different with just the concert posters taken down.
I'm cleaning everything. I feel like I've spent the last 
2 weeks doing nothing but cleaning.



so sparkly...
Most importantly, with this whole enterprise now done and
mostly worked out, I can now focus on other stuff again.
Have some gigs lined up, and want to restart my lesson studio.


Lots to do. Some repair jobs to tackle right away.
Time to go about making my bargain bin house into a safe place to live.

🔑🏠🔑

No comments:

Post a Comment