Sunday, November 22, 2020

Punch, kick, and immunize!


Trying to maintain perspective.


This past week I tried out a martial arts class.
A local dojo offered a free week as trial, and I managed to fit both
sessions into my schedule.
Martial arts are something I've always had a passing interest in, and
beyond wondering how I could fit it into my schedule, I hadn't given
much though as to whether it was something I could do.
Anyway, because my teaching schedule is lighter than usual, 
I decided to give it a try.

I really enjoyed it. It's great exercise and the information is useful.
So I will start next month and continue until my teaching schedule picks up
again or I lose interest or I can't afford to train anymore.
Either way, I can scratch it off of my bucket list.


Got my flu shot.
I  haven't gotten one in years. But this year seemed like a good one to not skip.


Gorgeous grey photo shoot!





Alejandro isn't going away anytime soon...
Besides, where do you store a 5 foot skeleton in the off-season?
May as well put it to good use!


And finally, I picked up my swag from the Chocolate 5K.
Virtual this year, as is everything it seems.
But we still got race stuff and these delicious caramel apples from
a local sweets shop. I devoured it today and it was divine!

Coming up on Thanksgiving this week.
Which will be different from past years.
But everything is different this year.

Wash your hands and wear a mask!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment