Sunday, November 29, 2020

Coming Up with Blog Titles is Hard

 


Happy Thanksgiving.
Have some pie.


Front Seat Shark is packed up and ready to go!
Wearing appropriate pandemic travel gear, of course.


My favorite YMCA pool will soon be demolished.
New Y is nearly ready to open and take its place.
Had to get a "only a few lap swims yet to go" selfie.


Christmas Alejandro!
Not ready to retire his bones for the season yet, so he will 
keep his job into the festive season.
If you've got a problem with that, you know where the door is.


Okay, so I'm really looking for one of those lifesize cutouts, like they
used to have in record stores, (back when people went to record stores), 
of Bowie in his Alexander McQueen Union Jack frock coat from the cover
of the Earthling album, but I can't find one. 
I know they exist, but are apparently a bit rare.
I did find this though, from a seller on a Popular Auction Website.
Serious Moonlight tour, 1983 blonde Bowie is still a fun find.
It's bigger than I expected, which was a nice surprise, but isn't
a full-body standup. Bowie from the waist up, singing is heart out.
Love it!


When we meet again, I can tell you why this Shark 
appears to have overindulged on margaritas.



No comments:

Post a Comment