Monday, October 5, 2020

Clatter dem bones

 


Look into my eeeeeyeees!
You will get me a coffeeeeeee!
Been a bit out of sorts this week.
Creatively stuck, but that's seems to be moving a bit again.


This s'more beer is pretty tasty.


Eat your rainbow!


Just trying to survive the pandemic. 
This is Alejandro Skellyton.
Say hello!
You will see a lot of Alejandro.


Group picture. And a shameless attempt to win free
Netflix for 6 months. 


How to get through my creative slump?
I need to write more. I was pretty consistent journaling, but have
since run into a block. What do I say? Where do I start?
Why do I bother writing stuff down? Is it to clarify thoughts?
Or to organize what's going on in my head? Keep track of ideas?
I really should try to keep track of ideas.
My best stuff comes to me when I'm moving.
And I haven't been moving as much this year.
Maybe that's my problem.


Before witness protection


After witness protection.
A whole new identity!

Keep your head.
-Señor Antelope



No comments:

Post a Comment