Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Wassup 2024!

 Yes, yes, yes, new year, same insufferable me.


Enjoy these greetings from a rather old card I found in a shop in Iowa City.

The office dawg came to work wearing a Buddy the Elf costume.
It was kind of hilarious.


The Grinch who stole band practice.


Whatchyou lookin at?


The carrot nose really brings it over the top.


Did some Xmas shopping around town, and tried out this newish
place downtown. Love the disco balls. The food is okay. I'll have to come
back to try another dish.



It was raining on Christmas Day, so the snowman costume had to be
put on hold, and Momster and I didn't get out traditional walk/jog.
 I'm sure I can find another good use for it, so no harm done.


MST3K marathon


My sister gave me this tote bag with Zuri printed on it.
Cute! and functional. My favorite things.


Some tasty loaves from Trader Joe's. 
The pancake bread is my favorite and I decided to
give the vegan gingerbread loaf a try for the season.



1000 pieces.
When it is done it should look like the Hubble image of the 
Pillars of Creation in the Eagle nebula.



Was let out of work about 30 minutes early the Friday before New Year's Day and
caught this amazing sunset on the way to the gym!
Look at that sky!


Have my 2024 calendars ready to go.
For the record, I also found a copy of the official Low album Bowie calendar,
but will use this one because it's for the kitchen and it tends to get a bit
humid over the summer months.
I keep all of them, so I have a rather incriminating collection of
DMB and Bowie calendars across many, many years.


Last performance of 2023.
The quintet played the prelude for a local church service.



Had to check out the lights up the street before they were taken down.

Yesterday, I took down the Xmas Cactus and the tinsel and my fluffy stocking
and packed everything back up into the box for storage.
Except for the poinsettias and the evergreen swag on the door.
They can stay through the rest of winter.


Facing the day.
I have a few things to sort out over January and February, mostly financial.
I don't do resolutions, but I write down a few goals for the year.
You need to have something to work towards.

Go get'em tiger!
πŸ…πŸ―πŸ…

No comments:

Post a Comment