Thursday, March 11, 2021

Look into my Eyes


I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave.
I got a new webcam.
Kinda generic, but it's easy to use and is much better camera
quality than my computers' cameras.
And I had a gift card for Amazon, so I got it on a budget!


I'm not one for binge-watching, but, partly in an effort
to make better use of my Disney+ subscription before I finally
cancel it, I've been watching the Dinosaurs series. (1991-1994)
I used to love this show as a kid. It's still funny.
Lots of great gags.
It reminds me of the Land of Confusion music video though...
Yes, yes, I know the puppets aren't made by the same creators, but
the vibe is similar. Or the setting? I don't know what it is.
Anyway. Not the mama?
It's surreal hearing Elmo's voice come out of a goofy looking
baby dinosaur's mouth though.

Speaking of puppets, I have plans to make a new one.


What will it look like????


Saw this great tiny rainbow one morning on my way to work.
I think it's a sun dog. 
Most of the giant piles of snow are finally melting away, too.


Found some more records.
I've decided to go mostly vintage from now on.
Bryan Ferry, another Lou Reed and Bowie's Let's Dance album.


Birb


I've started reading One Hundred Years of Solitude.
Only a few pages in and I think I'll really enjoy it.
I tend to lose interest if a story takes too long to get the point,
and this one moves along at a fairly good pace. 
However, I think the names will give me trouble.
They're all so similar, from one generation to the next.


And finally, working through this etude book I forgot I had.
I really like these etudes too, so this will be fun to go through.


Now go get me some more coffee.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment