Thursday, July 23, 2020

Skin Care Round-up

It's never too late to take care of your skin.
That organ that keeps water and Cheetos dust off of your internal organs.

The Skin (Human Anatomy): Picture, Definition, Function, and Skin ...

Skin care isn't limited to women, even though it's usually marketed that way.
Men have skin that needs cared for too, so moisturize and slap on the SPF, fellas!

The products I've been using lately are as follows:


Burt's Bees Renewal Firming Day Lotion.
A healthy dose of SPF to keep the UV rays from damaging your lovely visage.
As you can see, my bottle is well used.


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.
I think the formula has changed, as it smells a bit different from what
I remember from my last bottle.
However, it is a nice hydrating lotion that I enjoy using after a shower.


Clinique Pep-start.
It does what it says on the tin.
It exfoliates! It cleanses!
It's perfect for those days when I'm feeling especially scummy.


Ole Henkriksen Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub
It warms up with water! So your face gets a mini-facial.
Scrubby bits for some exfoliating. Cleansing qualities.
It's nice!


Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
I got a sample size of this in a Birchbox and loved it.
So I picked up a full-size tube.
It's wonderfully scrubby and feels nice to use.
Leaves my face feeling clean, not-sticky, and well-cleaned.


I have under-eye baggage. Also, emotional baggage.
But these 24K Gold Eye Treatment Masks will only help with my face baggage.
This little tub has a lot of masks, is reasonably priced, and is moisturizing.
My under-eyes are ever so slightly less baggy.

So there ya have it, ladies and gentle-dudes.
Take care of your skin. Moisturize and wear SPF.
You don't want to look like a crusty old sock when you're older.
👽👾👨👩🧴

No comments:

Post a Comment