Sunday, May 17, 2020

The days of our lives...


Are you bored yet?
After watching my whole summer get torn to shreds, I've come to terms
with the situation. Trying to stay interested in stuff. Some days are better than others.

Social distanced selfie.

Lots of movies, getting through more books.
And the weekly spider parodies crawl onward.

You're an arthropod, Harry!


A few of the things I've ordered weeks ago have finally started to arrive.
This puzzle is one of them. Can you find Ziggy Stardust?
A Bowie version of where's Waldo.


People are showing their true colours.
I get it. You're tired of being cooped up. The big, bad
government (governors, because the president is doing f--k all)
is keeping you from hanging out in bars or restaurants.
You can't spend your money in the department store.
So you're feeling a bit irritated and worried about "muh freedum!".
However, that's no excuse to behave like assholes.


Got the online lesson thing worked out.
It's weird. But it's good to see the kids again. 


Picked up my bling from the virtual 5K I did a few weeks ago.

Be kind to each other, we're all annoyed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment