Sunday, May 3, 2020

Quarantown Day ??


Is everyone okay?
Are you sitting comfortably?
This isn't over yet.
Two kind friends gave me some face masks to use, should I need them
Trying to stay sane. And busy.


Still practicing after hours at the office.
Picked up a Skype student. It isn't ideal, but it's something for our new normal.


Some new books to get through.
Watching a bunch of movies.
The Goldfinch was a bit underwhelming as a movie, 
especially after enjoying the book.
Slenderman was also a bit dull.
The Host is a Korean monster movie that I though was great.
Penelope, after repeatedly showing up to me as a recommendation, 
wound up being really cute.

The Spiderps!
They aren't too bright.

Ain't nobody gonna stop me!
Spiders gotta spy!

Local Mexican restaurant has margies to go!
Slurpin on a Saturday night.

Put together my only puzzle. The only one to survive my many purges.
I've ordered two more, but who knows when they will show up.
A lot of deliveries have some sort of delay.

Backstage with the actors.
Made a video!

And, lastly, doing some cooking.
Here is a tuna noodle casserole.

No comments:

Post a Comment