Sunday, January 12, 2020

Birthday whiskey


First week (and a half) of 2020 done.
Have some chicken whiskey!



 

I bought a few things.
This eyeshadow pallette that looks like a donut.
It smells like raspberry!
It's from a company called I Heart Revolution.
The colors are a bit too pink for everyday, but I'm sure I can find a use for it at some point.

 I also got a bit spendy while browsing the Coach 50% off winter sale.

So now I  have this sweet Rexy hoodie!

Don't drink wine while online shopping!

Even at half off, it's a bit more than I think it's worth, but it is good quality and very warm. I like Coach's Rexy line too, so not too bad, all considered.

I just need to maintain a bit of self-restraint for a while, to get over the indiscretions of the holiday season. In other words, I got some bills to pay off as a result of my excesses.

And happy birthday to my favorite musicians!
David Bowie, January 8 (1947-2016)
Dave Matthews, January 9 (1967) 
{20 years and a day after Bowie!}

Add to that some YouTube video binge-ing, daily French and German practice,
and some general laziness, and we've finally got this new year started.

Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment