Sunday, December 22, 2019

Christmas time is heeerrreee


🎶Here comes Zuri Claws, here comes Zuri Claws!🎶





After getting through everything in the first 2 weeks of December (the gigs, shows, 
newsletter deadlines, etc., etc., etc.) I finally found some time to
decompress. Got some gift shopping done, tried to catch up on sleep,
cleaned the apartment, made it through the office Secret Santa shenanigans.
And with a much appreciated end of year bonus from my employer, I've managed
to deal with some debt, take care of some needed upgrades and repairs
 to the fleet of musical instruments, and
generally been able to enjoy myself a bit.


My friend and I went to the local park's lighted display.
The botanical center was beautifully lit up, along with the surrounding walkways
within the park. 


High five, plant bro!




Lookin good in our festive sweaters!




Backlighting is a bitch.


After taking in the lights and sights, we made our way downtown.
We enjoyed an impromptu dinner at the Ethiopian restaurant (spicy lentils, yummmm),
then had a beverage at the nest door local brewery taproom.

Then took short walk to see what we could see...


...Like this giant bear in the local swanky hotel lobby.


Cheers to the winter solstice and my Dad's birthday!

After using up all of our tokens at the arcade bar, I gently guided
my friend to the next door karaoke bar and made her join me 
in a couple of tunes.


What a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment