Sunday, October 14, 2018

The Beauty Meh Awards 2018

I promise this isn't becoming a beauty blog.

Mostly because I can't be bothered to think that deeply about beauty products,
though I will admit to using a fair amount of them.

However, there have been a few items I tried this year that just haven't worked for me.


Without further ado....



1. Stila Huge Extreme Lash mascara.

It does indeed provide huge, extreme lash coverage.

However.
The consistency is really heavy, and I have to spend some time 
after each use trying to even out some of the globbiness. 
It is also a pain to wash off completely.
I may reserve this for occasions when I need to overdo the eyelashes.
Otherwise, I was just disappointed with the formula.


2. Smashbox Full Exposure
Mini palette.

This was surprisingly underwhelming.


The colors are great, but they don't really have a strong pigmentation.
I feel like I have to use a lot of the product to make any sort of impact, especially
with the matte colors.


3. Soap & Glory highlighting powder.

Don't even bother.


Highlighters are supposed to give a bit of shimmer. 
This one has some shimmer to it, but it just disappears on my skin,
leaving behind absolutely nothing to show for itself.
I think the bland peachy color contributes to its boringness.

And that's this year's Beauty Meh Awards.

If you aren't into beauty stuff, don't stress, because this kind of
post won't happen too often. 👏👏

Later 'Lopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment