Sunday, February 11, 2018

Photos

Like all good digital photo takers, I have amassed a collection of pictures taken but not printed (yet) that are taking up data space on various forms of data space storage devices.

Here are a few that I am rather proud of:


*click*





My first trip to New Orleans (2014)! Musicians in front of the St. Louis Cathedral.


My mom and I after we finished the Bix7 road race in Davenport, IA. This is 2014, because we got finisher medals to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Bix7 road race. 


I like whiskey. I like corn. 
This stuff was terrible!
I think I wound up taking to a get together with friends and "conveniently" forgot it there...


Saxophone Christmas! 2017


Chicago. I like how this picture turned out. You never know with low light.


Another Chicago early dawn picture. 


While on same Chicago trip as above (2017) I saw Buddy Guy and Bobby Rush at Buddy Guy's Legends nightclub. Great show! Blues, baby!


Had some fun with photo editing. The subject is my African grey parrot, Zuri. 
She's a witch! For Halloween! Trick or Tweet!


More photo edit fun.


I met Grace Kelly! The kick as jazz saxophonist, not the actress.
Check her out, she's amazing!


From my kayak off San Juan Island (near Seattle, WA) 
This was an amazing day on the water in kayaks.
See also, my post about San Juan Island.

Thanks for checking in, Antelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment