Sunday, March 4, 2018

Photos 2

Found another memory card.

Here are some of the best pictures!


Mr. Peanut would be proud.
QC (Half) Marathon 2015




Halloween party. I'm an Angry Bird!


Halloween gig. I'm a beer bottle!
 

Friend Kurt joined me on a trip to Galena, IL 
It got a little silly.


If memory serves, this is a heat shield from a space capsule. 
I think I found this in the Adler Planetarium in Chicago.
 
 2016. Chicago.
Willis Tower
I like the mood and lighting of this picture.


Our first New Orleans half marathon!
So. Much. FUN!
2016
 
 The giant clarinet. 
Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome
2016


That's a big clarinet!
 

 Mardi Gras World



St. Louis Cathedral
 

You can find anything in New Orleans!
Like this!
Whatever it is. 


I have several trips planned for this year, so there will be more photos to come.
Unfortunately, New Orleans isn't in the plans, but I am working on some new places to add to my travel map!

Thanks for stopping by, Antelopes!


No comments:

Post a Comment