Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Halloween 2021

 


The turnip jack-o-lantern wishes you a Happy Halloween!


The Halloween festivities began with costume #1 at the Zoo.
Yes, we're back at the local zoo, for Boo at the Zoo!
The last weekend of the season and a chance to wear costumes!
I put together my best safari look from all the vintage Banana Republic
I'd been collecting over the year (and my prized pith helmet!) 
and headed out with my friend for an afternoon
with the critters.


This lion knows how to relax.


Hmm...is something over there?


Gasp! What's that!


AAAARGHGHGHGH!




Got to feed the giraffes.
They snarfed up those lettuce leaves super quick.


Nom nom nom nommmm



A good day with the animals.

A short break and a quick change into a different kind of safari gear later,
my friend and I meet up again for some more Halloween fun.


After a tasty Ethiopian dinner, we went to a local production
of the Rocky Horror Show.
It's customary to dress as characters from the show, but hardly
anyone dresses as the lips from the opening credits!
Costume #2 is some sort of New Orleans voodoo priestess
(which is also doubling as a costume for a video project I'm working on;
my friends graciously helped me get some footage while we
were out in the streets after the show)






The show was great. Lots of good talent in well-cast roles.


We finished the night by checking out the dive bars. 
I got some footage for my video project (pending soon, stay tuned!)

Another Halloween in the books.
🎃🎃🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment