Friday, October 8, 2021

New Spoopy Season


New Spooky season! who dis?


We got the band back together!
For one night only.
A rock band I'd played with many years ago had a reunion
gig and it went really well! It was so great seeing the
guys again (they've all moved to far away places, like
Hawaii and Colorado and Minnesota).




After a daytime cruise gig with the trio, I pulled myself together,
drank some coffee and got myself to the bar.
Playing in a bar again! haha!



Back to my usual spot, in front of the mic and next to the guitar player.


Are we ready to rock?

How 'bout now?

Our set of the show went really well, the crowd was great, with lots
of old fans and friends making the trip out to see the Pickled Horns!

Coming up this month:
an attempt at camping, putting together a big project, 
and a majorly cool road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment