Monday, June 29, 2020

one place too long


Clarinet photo shoot

With the new resurgence of Black Lives Matter movement, 
my Instagram feed has been featuring black artists.
This lovely poster caught my eye.


Check out Pixel and Ink for some awesome designs to spruce up your walls,
snazzy up your t-shirt collection, or make coffee time more fun!


On Father's day, my parents came to Davenport.
The first time I've seen them since Christmas. Between my Mexico trip,
COVID, my Dad's farm accident (and resulting hospital time), 
and nothing being open for several months, it's been a hot minute
since we got to see each other in person.
We had some lunch downtown, and took a ride on the 
Channel Cat Water Taxi. It was a nice day on a boat in the River.


Saw an eagle (or two) and their big nest.


And the progress on the new bridge.


Facial recognition software, thwarted.
This dinosaurs-in-space mask is from Hyperfavor
The shipping time was a bit long, but the mask arrived as described,
and is cute, super comfy and soft. 


I played my first gig since the COVID.
It was a socially-distanced funeral service.


"You have got to calm down."


Wash your hands, wear your mask at the store, respect others' space.
Let's get through this in one piece.
💖💖


No comments:

Post a Comment