Sunday, May 21, 2017

Big Easy 2017


Crawfish etoufee at Mother's. *mmmmm*


Ignatius P. Reilly






Napoleon House


Hurricane from Pat O'Briens


Hot jazz at Fritzel's!


I love the courtyards. 


Mighty River.


Happy visitor!



St. Louis Cathedral




Go here for good gumbo! Yum!


Sydney Bechet's saxophone.


Louis Armstrong's trumpet


Doreen Ketchens playing the stuffing out her clarinet on Royal Street. She is my hero.


Pimm's cup. Very refreshing.


Inside the Napoleon House.


En route for the Rock and Roll Half Marathon. We finished!


Inside the Voodoo Museum.





Can't talk. Eating delicious shrimp and oyster po'boy.

My mom and I had made this trip in February of this year to run the Rock and Run Half Marathon. We had such a good time at the race last year we had to come back for more! New Orleans is my absolute favorite place to be and I can't wait until we can arrange another trip! 


No comments:

Post a Comment